Legal Secretary/PA - Bahrain
We are currently looking for high quality experienced Legal Secretary/PA to join our friendly market leading international practice in Bahrain. The work involves, but is not limited to:
- Providing administration support to partners, managers and associates.
- Document typing, analysis and proofing, amending (including track changes) and formatting documents as required.
- Creating and amending documents, managing correspondence and emails.
- Opening new files on the system, preparation of client forms.
- Scheduling meetings, taking calls from clients, travel arrangements, billing and filing and light reception duties.
- Managing the Managing Partners PA work
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Mailbox management and hard/soft copy filing.
- Drafting documents including legal correspondence, documents and reports.
- Taking and transcribing oral dictation of notes, memos and legal documents.
- Receiving queries from clients and distributing them to relevant lawyers, liaising with clients.
- Entering and editing time sheets.
- Preparing Trial Bundles and documents for court hearings.
- Preparing and drafting Engagement Letters.
- Assisting lawyers and witnesses in Court.
- Managing incoming communications.
- Extensive and proactive diary and email management.
- Organising travel arrangements.
- Updating and maintaining client contact database.
- Arranging departmental meetings and events.
- Undertaking compliance and KYC.
- Fast and accurate touch typing skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Proven ability and experience in preparing legal documentation.
- Experience working within a team, but equally comfortable working alone.
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications.
- Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. No Arabic required.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Good organisational skills.
- Committed team player.
- Good client management skills.
The above job description is a guide only to the work you may be required to undertake but does not form part of your contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
If you would like to be considered, please forward your resume to email@example.com.